Monday, May 17, 2010

Lots of New

Ok its officially been too long since I've blogged- but I promise now that finals are over (Wahoo!!) I will be a much more attentive blogger.
So much has happened in the last few weeks that its literally all spinning around in my head like one big jumbled mess... so instead of recapping everything thats happened, I'm simply going to tell you about the new and greatest love in my life....

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!?!?

She was given to me as a birthday gift from my parents this last Saturday, and I couldn't have been more surprised. Now let me not give you any false impression that I actually know how to play her, but with my background of playing an acoustic guitar I've been able to fiddle around as I learn all the new switches, buttons, and knobs she comes with. Even more exciting is that I have a lesson coming up with a woman who's been playing the electric guitar for 15 years, and I'm hoping she'll be me new instructor. I probably shouldn't mention her name here on my blog, but here's a picture of her playing in her band...

A woman rocking an electric guitar while performing barefoot- now thats a woman ater my own heart!
Oh and here are a few pictures of my Birthday morning
(excuse the bed hair, glasses, and lack of make-up)



4 comments:

Adam & Kayla said...

Who's the guy!?!?

kalie brynn. said...

holy moly! I am SO excited that you got your birthday wish!! I can't wait to see the lil beauty! And I can't wait to see YOU!

vicki said...

Yay, congrats, Emily! You got your baby! She's a beauty, that's for sure. So very kind and generous of your folks, especially since it's not practical. A true gift from their hearts to their special girl. :) Hugs, v

elise said...

the cuteness is almost nauseating... almost =)