- I was NOT laughed at today by the car next to me when they noticed me dancing and singing at the top of my lungs to an old school Shania Twain song.
- I did NOT get up at 4:30am this morning just so I would have time to dress up and look cute for absolutely no good reason.
- I did NOT accidentally trip my nephew and send him flying head first into the pantry door yesterday afternoon.
- I did NOT accidentally fling my CPR baby's head off when doing the Heimlich maneuver in front of the entire CPR Licensing class tonight.
- I did NOT make a meal out of ice cream and a large root beer float for lunch today.
- I am NOT posting a Not Me Monday blog on a Tuesday!!
- I do NOT have three days worth of dirty dishes piled high in my sink right now, and I am NOT planning on leaving them there tonight while I go to bed early.
- I did NOT feed Tirzah (my dog) left over Boston Market chicken for dinner as a way to easy my guilty conscience for leaving her alone all day in my apartment.
- Speaking of Tirzah, I did NOT find beefy dog treats hidden all over my apartment yesterday, after Tirzah had supposedly gotten bored, scaled the laundry room shelves, and proceeded to break into the treat dish.
- And last but not least, I am NOT secretly excited to wake up and try my new coffee creamer tomorrow morning.
Ahh it feels so wonderfully freeing to lavish in denial!!!
Leave a comment and tell me all the things you did NOT do this week.