Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayers Needed

Ok guys I could really use some prayer right now. Each time I visit my sister in Arizona I find myself wanting to move out here more and more.... and as I sit here typing in the gorgeous Arizona sun, I cant imagine living anywhere else. Yesterday my sister and I took the day to apartment hunt, and to my delight there was a plethora of beautiful apartments in my price range! Unfortunately, there are a few factors keeping me from going ahead and signing a lease TODAY. No matter what, I want to be living where God wants me. I want to flourish where He knows I will flourish best. Please be in prayer that God would reveal His will for me and give me a complete peace about the decision. Thanks everyone!

This is a picture of the front entrance of the apartment complex I'm DYING to live in :-)

No comments: