Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My New Blog!


Welcome to my new blog!
I will use this space as a way to journal things that happen in my daily life, and to keep in better touch with people that I don't get to see as often! I'll update everyone on changes and new stories that happen to me- as well as any daily thoughts or prayer requests.
As a recap- I am currently living in Carlsbad CA, attending Palomar Community College in search of my nursing degree. I changed my mind a few times before finding a career path that I felt passionate about...and now I can't wait to be a nurse!
I like to travel, cook, read and bead my own jewelry to help unwind. I am a daughter, sister, friend and most importantly- an aunt to my beautiful niece Isabella and handsome nephew Tyler.
So, I'm new at the whole "blogging" world, but I'll try my best to keep this site update with my daily life and happenings! Check back often and enjoy!

2 comments:

Bri and John said...

Love you sister! :)

Aunt Sharon said...

Now I have 2 beautiful "bloggers' in the family:) I love you both!!!
love, Mom