Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So I woke up this morning, stressed as usual for my upcoming test at school, and decided the best way to start my day would be in God's word. I was doing my normal devotional reading curled up on the couch when I glanced down and caught sight of my tattoo. Its funny how I can look at the tattoo everyday and think nothing of it, but on occasion it will catch my attention and bring me back to its meaning. For those of you who dont know about my tattoo, its a simple cross on my ankle with my favorit scripture written under it. Looking at that scripture today reminded me once again of God's wonderful love. Here is the scripture for you to enjoy...

Psalm 139:13-14
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. "

2 comments:

Bri and John said...

Beautiful..just like you! Good luck on your test- love ya

LaVonne said...

Emily, your whole blog site is so pretty, wholesome and inspirational! I viewed the video clip on eating disorders. I am reminded that knowing and accepting Jesus gives one great value and helps to refute the fake standards of self-esteem that Satan dazzles people with. Love, LaVonne