Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Its that time of year again.... finals time (yuck!).
And while I should be busy studying various types of bacteria, viruses, and mixed cultures, my poor brain is begging me to stop. I keep day dreaming of sitting curled up in some cute coffee shop with a good book in one hand and a hot cup of black tea with steamed soy milk in the other. Although I love nursing, I swear my microbiology class is going to be the death of me.
"Only two more weeks"... that's what I keep chanting over and over in my mind, but somehow it brings little comfort. Instead I've been finding subtle little ways to procrastinate- like blogging for example. But no matter how hard I try not to study or think about studying, the weight of my looming final exam simply won't dissipate. I guess I must suck it up and get it done....
Wish me luck (I'm gonna need it!)

PS. Forgive me if my blog posts are few and far between during these next two weeks. Once finals are over my normal blogging maddness shall resume.

No comments: