Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I have wonderful friends.
Yesterday was just one of those crappy days where I wanted nothing more than to crawl under a rock and hide until the emotional storm had passed. I felt crabby, emotional, frustrated, annoyed, and utterly upset. But thanks to the prayers of my friends, a long quiet bubble bath, a cup of hot tea, and 2 hours of being curled up on the couch with my two best friends watching Breakfast at Tiffany's- I felt like a brand new woman.
Sometimes all a girl needs is a little friendship and an old movie to make her worries melt away.
Thanks girls for brightening up my day last night! I love you guys!


Oh and here are a few pictures of the fabulous Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's:

(*SIGH* I wish I could be as effortlessly feminine and beautiful as she is)



Here is a clip of my favorite scene from the movie...

No comments: