Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fork in the Road

It's funny how life can take such abrupt twists and turns sometimes. It seemed as if for the first time in over a year, my life had just begun to settle down, when all the sudden I found myself at a fork in the road where I was faced with a decision that would change the course of my life... not to sound to dramatic or anything, but the decision is no small one to say the least. I'm tempted to blurt out to everyone just what it is I'm wrestling with, but in the end, I don't want anyone to influence my decision, therefor I'm keeping it a mystery, and am requesting your prayers regarding this matter (the Lord will know what your praying for even if you don't.) As for now, I've decided not to rush into anything, but instead give it to the Lord completely, after all, its His will I seek for my life, not my own. A wise friend and counselor recently gave me a scripture that I've been praying daily, and would appreciate your help and support if you would do the same. The verse is...

Jeremiah 6:16
"This is what the LORD says, 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.'"


No comments: