- Arachiutyrophobia = the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
- It takes almost 850 peanuts to make an 18 oz jar of peanut butter!
- The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before he/she graduates high school.
- Peanut butter is excellent for removing chewing gum from clothing and hair.
Health Benefits of Peanut Butter:
- It is an EXCELENT source of protein
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E, Niacin, Phosphorous & Magnesium
- Is Cholesterol Free and can help improve your HDL-LDL ratio
- Contains fiber, offering about as much as ½ cup of broccoli
- Good source of natural folic acid, an essential nutrient during pregnancy and in the prevention of heart disease
I can remember eating peanut butter and jelly on soft white Wonder Bread when I was a little girl, and just thinking about it makes my mouth water. There is no doubt, peanut butter is delicious, fun, and an all american classic... lets celebrate by indulging in this yummy (and healthy) treat! I encourage you to be a kid again and have some fun with peanut butter!