Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What a wonderful year its been... so much has happened and there is certainly so much to be thankful for.
I'm Thankful for:
- My relationship with the Lord as I continue to grow in Him daily
- My parents who have loved, supported, and provided for me these past 20 years
- My wonderful sister who makes me laugh, listens to me when I need to vent, knows me inside and out, and understands who I really am.
- My beautiful niece and nephew who have given me one of the best roles I have ever played..."Aunt"
- My Point Loma girlfriends (Kayla, Lauren, and Becca), who loved me and supported me through one of the darkest times of my life, my eating disorder.
- My recovery! I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to not only experience anorexia, but through His grace, also allowed me to come out on the other side.
- My "recovery team".... Healthy Within, Kate my therapist, Kelley my yoga/pilates teacher, and Kourtney my After Care therapist.
- My health (I no longer take it for granted)
- My Mentor Julie who has provided me with countless support and much need prayers
- My friend JaNay who has been an incredible example of living a life sold out for Christ.
- My adorable apartment :-)
- My body.... curves and all!
- My flaws, after all its our flaws that make us all different and unique right?
- My job. Being a nanny is such a blessing.
The list of things I'm thankful for could go on.....