Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorite Things

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favorite things....
1. Books
My love for reading extends far beyond any normal healthy obsession.
2. *SNIFF* ahhh - the smell of rain, the darkness of the clouds, and the dreary dampness all around... I quite simply love it all.
3. Any cake in the shape of a woodland creature is a work of pure genius if you ask me.
4. Dark nail polish makes me happy. Its suits my style.
5. Clever signs make me laugh- I think every past boyfriend of mine can relate to this one...
6. Coffee with friends- too beautiful for words
7. And of course my favorite new artist Laura Marling.
Her sound is hypnotic, her lyrics poetic, and her spirit free.
I love it all.

No comments: