Monday, November 9, 2009

The flu stinks- but chic hippies make me happy

The flu sucks.
Every year around this time I get a call from mom who lovingly suggests I get the annual flu shot- and every year I refuse. I pride myself on my rather hardy immune system, which means I'm not interested in having a dead form of the flu injected into my body only to risk side effects that mimic the flu itself. Its just all sounds silly if you ask me.... until I get the true flu that is. Yep that's right. Sunday evening around midnight I was pleasantly awoken by body aches, chills, and vomiting. Lots and lots of vomiting. I basically thought I was dying. And while I didn't die, I did get pretty well acquainted with the floor of my sister's guest bathroom. It was nice- kinda cold and a bit uncomfortable, but nice overall. Finally today I feel somewhat normal. A little weak, a little tired, but generally good. Which of course means it is time to DISINFECT my entire apartment!! So while I attempt this rather large and daunting project, here are some of my latest pieces of inspiration for you to drool over. I know they help me feel better! Enjoy!

Don't you just want to join in and dance with her?!?

So free- so beautiful!

No comments: