Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty

It should be no surprise to you by now that I never seem to do anything in a conventional or timely manner. So excuse my inexcusable lateness in writing this very special blog post.
Last Saturday was an important day in the Anderson household as it officially marked my sweet nephew Ty's second birthday. I can hardly believe my handsome little man isn't so little anymore. It seems everyday he has a new word, sentence, or clever way to me smile.
Nothing lights up my day like a bear hug from Ty when I walk through the door.
My heart melts every time he says my name, and I can never help but laugh at the many funny expressions that are always on his face.
There is no boy more precious than my nephew, and according to his mother and I- there will quite simply never be a woman good enough for him... besides "mom" and "aunt emily" of course.
I love you Ty!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!


No comments: