Sunday, December 14, 2008

INTRODUCING......

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the new member of my family....

TIRZAH!!!!

My adorable new pup was rescued by the Rancho Santa Fe Animal Shelter on Dec. 9th 2008.

Tirzah is a Whippit/Toy Terrier mix who weighs in at a mere 9.6 lbs.
Tirzah is extremely lovable and docile with a quirky and spunky streak that keeps me laughing.

She makes a wonderful addition to my quaint little apartment.

What a blessing it is to have such a sweet puppy!




Hi everyone, my name is Tirzah and as you probably already know, "Emily" is my new human. I'm adjusting well to my home. I'm already learning lots of new commands such as, "down", "go potty", and "sit". I'm also all signed up for puppy obedience training starting next Sunday... I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress. I've also made a new friend, my human and her family call her "Nala"... she wasnt sure just what to think of me at first, but I think there's a friendship in our future. I can't tell you how amazing it is to finally have a loving family, a warm place to sleep, and unconditional love.... and all of it just in time for Christmas!!! Isn't God good?





No comments: