Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to School


32 Days Left! (see you soon babe!)

Sadly today is the last day of spring break, which means tomorrow marks the beginning of having no life once again. As much as I hate being a student, the prospect of being a nurse at the end of it all makes this whole process worth while. I was thrilled the other day when my mom bought me my first pair of scrubs. Now it could just be the excitement of it all, but I truly believe my new scrubs are the cutest scrubs any hospital has ever seen!! As I paraded around my parents house in my purple and teal scrubs with a stethoscope around my neck, I couldnt help but picture myself running around a busy hospital helping those in need.

Now this isnt a picture of me of course because I forgot to take a pic, so here is the catalog picture of my adorable new scrubs...



I also had the privilege that day of putting in my first IV (on my poor dad who was such a good sport) with the help and instruction from the nurse of all nurses.... my mom! I must admit I was nervous at first, but once I got the hang of it, puttin in IV's felt no harder than tying my own shoes. It was then I was reminded of exactly why it is I go to school and work my butt off everyday.... because in the end it will be far worth all my hard work.

No comments: