Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

Its Monday and you know what that means.... it time for yet another round of NOT ME MONDAY!!


  1. I did NOT text message my boyfriend at 1:30am this morning to make sure he was alive and well after having a nightmare that he died.

  2. When my alarm sounded at the very butt crack of dawn (5:00am) I most certainly did NOT hit the snooze button until 6:30, twenty minuets before I had to leave, giving myself no other option than to run out the door in day old sweats, no make-up, sun glasses, and yucky dirty hair pulled into an oh so lovely pony tail.

  3. Once I arrived at school I did NOT sleep yet another 30 minuets in my car prior to class beginning.

  4. On my way home from class I did NOT swing by my parents house to raid their refrigerator simply because mine currently has nothing more than a month old container or OJ and some miscellaneous salad dressings.

  5. After filling my grumbling tummy, I did NOT go home to my apartment only to find a pile of dishes in my sink and clothes covering almost every square inch of my bedroom floor. That kind of mess is disgusting, and NOT at all indicative of the way I live.

  6. I did NOT ignore my dogs plea to go for a walk so I could talk on the phone with my sister. That kind of behavior is absolutely inconsiderate!

  7. On top of it all, I am NOT having one of those days where I feel bloated, fat, cranky, and out of shape all rolled into one.

  8. I am NOT sitting here wasting time missing my boyfriend while he is away on a two month business trip. Who ever heard of a business trip lasting two freaking months anyway?!?!

  9. And last but not least, I did NOT spend my afternoon walking around the San Diego Zoo taking pictures when I should have been cleaning. I am NOT that irresponsible.

No comments: