Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beautifully Curvy

Ok I must admit, watching the E! television show Keeping Up With The Kardashians is probably one of my most embarrassing guilty pleasures. The show has absolutely no morals, is so obviously scripted, and contains no depth or meaning what so ever, yet for some reason I'm completely enamored and fascinated by these three wealthy and beautiful sisters. On the most recent episode, Khloe Kardashian daringly poses nude for PETA's "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" ad, and while I dont in any way condone posing nude for ads that will be plastered on billboards for the world to see, I do think its about damn time the world sees a REAL woman's body in all its glory, rather than some size zero flawless bodied model. Thank you Khole for giving girls confidence to embrace their curves!!

2 comments:

Adam & Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bri and John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.