Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bloggers Block

Ok I realize its been about a gagillion years since I composed and posted a semi-decent blog. Truth is- I have bloggers block. Its quite a tragic situation, but I'm coping. I cope by cleaning as a matter of fact. Oddly enough, I've started to realize I'm slowly turning into my mother (*ahem* love you mom). I now love the smell of Lysol, I live to dust my furniture, and vacuum lines make me happy. Its becoming a sickness. But like all the other odd qualities I posses, I embrace it. So with my lack of blogging lately its no wonder my apartment is spotless. Of course when I'm not cleaning or working, I'm now spending my free time studying. Yep- school officially began last week, which in turn means I have no life. But it also means more time studying at fun little coffee shops where cute boys hang out and do cross word puzzles or tinker around on their laptops while sipping on coffee in their adorably nerdy glasses. *SIGH* I'm a sucker for a smart handsome nerd. Give me a shy boy wearing glasses who loves coffee and sports and I simply melt. It doesn't get better than that. Well, I think I'm out of random tid bits to write about so for now I will leave you with this Family Guy clip that cracks me up every time....

No comments: