Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday's have a tendency to be a drag- don't you agree?
Monday's mark the official termination of the weekend, which comes to mean the next Saturday is now a gigantic 6 days away.
So in an effort to shed a little light on your Monday blues, I thought I'd share a few new favorite things of mine...


  1. Drinking tea in bed until my heart is content to start the day

2. Kipi- my new favorite artist from Brooklyn. Her whimsical graffiti like paintings are always done on pages of old used books... what an inspiration.

3. Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray"- I couldn't be more in love or more haunted by this work of genius if I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plagued by the Monday blues, I just keep reminding myself, that means its a new beginning to whatever I messed up or missed last week. I love weekends too!!!