Whenever I have a bad day there are a few things I can count on to cheer me up...
1. Having my sweet puppy Tirzah cuddle up to me when I take a nap on the couch.
2. Listening to the Beatles (I'm currently playing "Here Comes the Sun" as I type)
3. Playing games that take my mind off whatever it is I'm upset about.
4. Getting down on my knees in prayer and telling God EXACTLY how I feel.
5. Having my favorite boy come over and make me laugh as I rest in his arms.
6. Having a good cry... or ten.
7. Venting to my best friend over the phone.
8. Wearing my sweat pants
9. Putting on my favorite pair of shoes as I chill in my apartment
(Christian Louboutin shoes just have a way of making me feel pretty) And yes- wearing sweat pants and 5 inch pumps are a sure way to make me feel happy.
10. Ice cream, smoothies, or any other yummy desert
11. And of course crappy TV shows that serve no purpose.
What do you do when you have a crappy day???