Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thoughts for the Day

Happy Tuesday!
I've decided to make this day (despite the fact that I'll be working a 10 hour day) one filled with positive thoughts and long conversations with the Lord.
The constant worry and anxiety I battle in my head does not belong dwelling here, therefore I'm trying my best to surrender it to the Lord today.
I will probably slip and fail, but my heart is insitant on trying.
Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and couragous. Do not be afraid or terrified, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you or forsake you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How easy it is for us to become anxious, even though we know we shouldn't. Easier said then done right! As we lean more on Christ and trust him with our future, our burdens, our anxiety about today becomes less! Praying that you feel his love and he gives you peace throughout your week!

Ps. Thanks for reading my blog!

Amber

emily morgan said...

Thank you Amber for your kind words- I am keeping you in prayer today as well!

vicki said...

me too!