Friday, September 18, 2009

Are Those Irish Bagpipes I Hear?!?

Whats that??
What am I doing this weekend?
Oh I'm so glad you asked!
No real big plans.
It's basically going to be a low key weekend filled with sleeping in, studying at coffee shops, and cleanin' ye olde apartment (*cough* hint hint)
Ok ok enough beating around the bush.... can I have a drum roll please?!?!
This Sunday I will officially be spending the day at Tempe Beach Park's Fall Frenzy Concert!!!!
Who will be there you ask?
Hmm- lets see:
  1. Social Distortion
  2. Ben Harper and the Relentless 7
  3. The Bravery
  4. Airborne Toxic Event
  5. Carolina Liar
  6. (and my personal all time favorite) Flogging Molly (click to listen)!!!!

That's right, I'm spending the day with friends listening to fabulous music, eating totally junky concert food, drinking fresh cold beer, and of course spending some serious time people watching!

*SIGH* what a grand weekend it will be indeed!

.... pictures of the concert coming soon

No comments: