Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hormonal Fluctuation Stinks!!

All I really want to do right now is sit down and cry a little.
My uterus wont stop cramping, I'm as bloated as a sea monkey, there's too much crap floating around in my mind, my apartment is slightly messy, my dog pooped under the table, I smell like baby urine and apple juice, I look as if I just got in a fight with a raccoon- and he won, my toes need serious pedicure attention, my sweat pants feel tight, I have no food in my fridge, I'm fresh out of wine, something smells in my laundry room, I dont understand what I'm learning in my anatomy and physiology class, I feel disgustingly needy and insecure, there's a big bug bite the size of Texas on my foot thats itching the crap out of me, I have no gas in my car, and my list of "to do's" is far too lengthy for my taste... basically, I'm a hormonal raging emotional mess at the moment and my blog is the only one who lets me purge the crappiness I feel. So there- thats how I'm doing.
How are you today?

No comments: