Friday, May 22, 2009

Moving Day!!!


Alright guys today's the day.
We're packin up the truck and making the drive to Arizona, which for me will be purely a one way trip.
Strange.
Yet also exciting.
My adventure has officially begun. I have no idea what the Lord has in store for me, but if history is any indication, its sure to be wonderful.
Please keep me in your prayers as I make this huge transition in my life.
I'll be sure to post about all my new experiences and of course the many ups and downs and twists and turns my life is sure to take.


FYI:
I probably wont be blogging for a few days due to the fact that I will be up to my eyeballs in boxes to unpack and an apartment to set up. Once life settles down in a few days I will post pictures of my new place and begin blogging once again.

No comments: