Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ode to Coffee


As the reality of moving and the oh so dreaded week of school finals begins to sink in, my stress level has begun to rise.

You known the drill,

Late nights, early mornings, hundreds of flash cards, lack of showering, many tears, lots of panicking, and of course feeling as if your brain is about to explode with information.

All I have to say is....

Thank the Lord for Coffee!!!

To put it simply, caffeine is my new best friend.

Lets take a moment to smell the coffee beans and breathe a sigh of relief.
*SNIFF SNIFF*
ahhhh

Please pray for me this week as I seek to find a balance between studying, packing up my entire life, and of course enjoying my 21st Birthday on Friday.

The Lord is in control.

It will all get done.

And in the meantime, Coffee will see me through :-)


No comments: