Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Packing Sucks.... But Cowboy Boots Make Life Better

Well the time has come, and as I sit here in my apartment amongst the many stacks of boxes, the reality of moving has begun to sink in.

I move in three days now, and while I couldnt be more excited to embark on this new journey, I'd be lying if I told you I wasnt a little sad, kinda nervous, and a pinch overwhelmed.

Over the past week or so I've slowly been packing bit by bit so not to leave it all for the last minuet. Unfortunately, I didnt realize just how much crap I actually have. What I thought would be a few brief days of packing, has turned into an exhausting week of wrapping, folding, shoving, labeling and organizing this mess I call my life.

I'm already looking forward to the day when I'm completely settled in my new place and my life as an Arizona girl can finally begin.
Those of you who have ever packed up a house and moved, know the hard and tedious work it involves. Sometimes the mess has to get worse before it gets better, but I'll tell ya, I could really use a little packing fairy about now.... or maybe just a lemon drop martini instead.

Step by step it will all get done, but in the meantime here's a glimpse of the disorganized mess I'm currently living in....


On a slightly lighter note, I thought I'd give you all a glimpse of my oh so adorable cowboy boots as I promised I would.
Aren't they so urban chic??
I'm infatuated




No comments: