Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life Update

So little time, so much to blog!
First let me start off by saying HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!
In celebrating this wonderful planet God created and so graciously gave for us to look after, please do something "Green" today.... here are a few suggestions:
  1. Plant some flowers or do some gardening
  2. Recycle any plastic bottles, soda cans, or other recyclable materials you may have
  3. Do your grocery shopping with your own eco friendly shopping bag
  4. Take shorter showers
  5. Use energy saving light bulbs
  6. Turn off the water while brushing your teeth
  7. Use less napkins and paper towels
  8. And for those shopaholics out there... go to your nearest Payless and buy a new pair of stylish and eco friendly shoes by Zoe&Zac (all under $30!)Arent they just adorable???

Anyway, hope those suggestions gave you a few ideas of small ways you can improve our planet everyday.

Ok now on to bigger and better news.... *drum roll please*..... My Anatomy test if FINALLY OVER!!! Can I get a "woot woot"?!?

In celebration of such an event, I treated myself to some quality "me time". After two weeks of putting my workout routine on hold to study, I finally returned to it today. Its safe to say my trainer Nicole made up for the missed workouts by kicking my butt extra hard. We're talkin running up two flights of cement stairs over 30 times, not to mention dozens of sit ups, push ups, and squats. Ouch my butt is gonna kill tomorrow.

After some serious sweating I figured if I'm gonna work my butt off to get in shape I might as well tan this pasty white butt as well... so off to the pool I headed. As my sister can attest, my laying out skills are seriously lacking. After about an hour in the sun I become so hot and sticky I simply crave shade and a nice glass of ice water. But hey at least I got some sun right??

Goodbye white flabby body.... hello tan toned Arizona girl! :-)

To top off the day, I got a call from my boss who gave me some good news/bad news.

Good News: I dont have to work tomorrow!!

Bad News: James has severe tonsillitis and is battling a high fever and a whole lot of pain :-(

Please be in prayer these next few days for my little pumpkin! Pray the Lord heals his inflamed tonsils quickly preventing any kind of surgery needed to remove them. Also pray that the Lord would comfort him while he's feeling sick and miserable.

No comments: