Wednesday, April 8, 2009

long week... Arizona here I come

UGH what an exhausting day its been!! Can anyone else relate to just how much of a pain in the butt it is to register for classes? I nearly had an anxiety attack trying to figure out my school schedule and somehow integrate it with being able to work and have a social life at the same time. Needless to say, I finally got it all figured out and am now relaxing in the shade drinking a cold glass of lemonade.

With the stress of today behind me, I now have the weekend to look forward to. Not only do I get to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord with my entire family in Arizona, I also get to finalize the papers on my new apartment :-) Yep, things are moving forward. I can hardly believe I'll be living in Scottsdale in a little over a month... crazy I know. In preparation for my new life in the desert, I've recently begun to shop for a more "summer" wardrobe. That's right, Arizona will finally break me from my jeans and anything the color black obsession. Sun dresses, shorts, and vibrant summer colors are what I'm aiming for. Any suggestions on good (cheap) places to shop??

Although I have no idea what apartment I will officially be choosing, I have a strong feeling I'll be living at the Camden Legacy in Scottsdale. Camden's rent comes in the lowest, yet they have a beautiful, private, and well tended to complex. Here is a sneak preview of the Camden Legacy























I think its easy to see why I love Camden so much... unlike many of the other complexes in Arizona, Camden's landscape bears a striking resemblance to southern California with its tall palm trees and green grass. I'll be the first to admit that while I know Arizona has MUCH to offer... its natural desert landscape is not one of them. I'm sure I'll grow to appreciate and find the beauty in the barren cactus filled land, but in the mean time its always nice to find a place as lush as Camden to be my oasis in the desert. I have no idea where God will lead me, but I trust He will place me where I'm meant to be... I'm just so excited!

No comments: