Monday, April 20, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!

Yet another round of "Not Me Monday". Hooray!

  1. I am NOT currently wearing the same thing I wore all day yesterday and slept in last night.
  2. I did NOT spend four hours studying (cramming actually) this morning right before my anatomy practical.
  3. I did NOT later find out that I managed to pull of an A+ on the practical :-)
  4. My left flip flop did NOT break while at school today, forcing me to walk around with only one shoe on all morning.... how embarrassing!
  5. I am NOT making my life more complicated by talking with my ex boyfriend on the phone everyday
  6. I am NOT thinking I'm totally crazy for moving to Arizona when I can hardly stand the 89 degree weather today.
  7. I do NOT have a sink full of dishes and a laundry basket full of dirty clothes that I continue to walk past and ignore.
  8. I am NOT totally and utterly stressed out for part two of my Anatomy exam on Wednesday
  9. I am NOT planning on stealing food out of my parents refrigerator later today.

And finally....

10. I am NOT wasting my afternoon catching up on all the blogs I follow.

What are you NOT doing today???

No comments: