Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Found Treasure

I was driving my usual route home, completely lost in thought, when I noticed something I had never seen before... at least I had never really seen it until today. Off to my left was this giant field filled with yellow daises and a HUGE majestic tree in the center covered completely in little yellow buds. The colors were so vibrant and the view so captivating, I had to stop and take it all in. So I made a quick (and yes illegal) U-turn and pulled up to my new found treasure. Once parked I grabbed my camera, got out of the car, and walked into the field. The sky was grey and cloudy, which only added to its mystery and mystique... I was fascinated. I would have stayed all day to soak it in if I could have but being that I was in a rush, I settled for a brief two minuets... just enough time to snap a few photos. I just love it when God shows himself to you when you least expect it!

Unfortunately this picture simply doesn't do it justice

No comments: