Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Curry Is My Enemy


Remind me to never again eat anything made with curry sauce.
Last night as I searched my fridge and cupboards for something edible to eat for dinner- I stumbled across what looked like a yummy jar of curry sauce I had totally forgotten about. I tried looking for the expiration date, but after failing to find one I figured if it smelled fine chances are it was still good.
Bad assumption!
My entire night and whole morning have been filled with nothing but food poisoning hell. My poor stomach feels like its being ripped outta me.
So its official- I now have an intense aversion to anything made with curry- yuck!!
All I can say is thank goodness its spring break and I can lounge on the couch feeling barfy all day if I need to.
But on the bright side, day time tv is quite fascinating and totally amusing to make fun of. And hello- why oh why is the Jerry Springer show still on television?!? It should be made illegal.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Awwww Em...sorry..looks like someone needs to make a trip to Trader Joes pronto! lol!