Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Wow is it really already St. Patricks Day?!?
Crazy how the time seems to fly by these days.
Although I may not look Irish (those darn Italian genes are just so freakin' strong!), I am proud to say I do have quite a bit of Irishness in me thanks to my green eyed, freckly, Irish mother of mine. So to all who celebrate this holiday- which I honestly still dont know what exactly it is we're celebrating- Happy St. Patty's Day!
And dont forget to wear green and drink lots of beer..... sigh it is a great holiday indeed.
In spirit of St. Patricks Day, I'm including in this post some of my current favorite GREEN things.

Loving the green nail polish- its strikingly unexpected.

I never start my morning without my cup of hot green tea. Delicious and good for you!

Although I almost never wear heals anymore, the girly side of me still lusts over a good pair of Christian Louboutin pumps... and this is quite simply a perfect shade of green.

Hello- cant get much better than green colored cupcakes.

Call me strange but I'm in love with this green gypsy caravan. I would totally live there!

This abandoned ferris wheel takes my breath away every time I see it. Its definitely quite magical!

Oh and How could I forget?!? St. Patricks Day wouldn't be complete without a little Irish music. Here is a clip of one of my many favorite bands, Flogging Molly.

I was privileged enough to see them in concert last summer, and yes- the concert and audience was just as crazy and lively as in this video....

1 comment:

K. King said...

Can I say that I stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it? Love this post about green, love your little Not Me Monday list, love your writing style... I'm creepily in love with your blog haha. Happy St. Pat's day chica!