Friday, March 5, 2010

Re-vamping

Things are a changin' in my life.
Instead of fearing the change, I've decided to embrace it.
I'm taking this opportunity to start over fresh.
There is no limit to what I can do.
So in an effort to bravely face this new journey, I've decided to make a few life changes....
one of which is my apartment.
I have a tendency to get bored with things rather quickly.
You see, I'm rapidly approaching my one year mark of living in Arizona, but one whole year of the same apartment is starting to wear on my nerves. So in an attempt to mix things up, I've been hard at work re-vamping my apartment.
Nothing too big or drastic- just a few changes here, a little sprucing up there, and maybe a couple new touches sprinkled all around.
But while I'm knee deep in cleaning and redecorating, I figured I'd post some pictures of a few homes I find rather inspiring.....
(FYI- I am totally lusting after this incredible home library!!)
Hmmmm.... I think I'm totally digging COLOR right now!
Pictures of my new and improved apartment coming soon...

1 comment:

K. King said...

i'm being a creeper again haha, but you would love the blog http://anindiansummer-design.blogspot.com/
my mom told me to check out this post to prove how much alike we are hehe.