Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

Not Me Monday
A good dose of denial does the body good!
  1. I did NOT spend my entire morning at the doctors office finding out my splotchy, red, bumpy and itchy face is due to a yucky skin disorder I have called Perioral Dermatitis.
  2. I then did NOT spend hours on end arguing back and forth with the Walgreens pharmacist who refused to fill a simple prescription. And I did NOT literally consider reaching over the counter and strangling him with my bare hands until he handed over the drugs.
  3. I did NOT spend my afternoon lounging in sweat pants, a Flogging Molly t-shirt, my hair in a pony, with smelly face cream on my face while watching Kirstie Alley's new reality TV show "My Big Life".
  4. I did NOT convince myself that eating almond butter right out of the jar was totally normal.
  5. I did NOT go spend money I dont have on the new Joan Jett movie "The Runaways" this weekend simply because I'm obsessed with Joan and her kick butt guitar skills.
  6. I did NOT get caught in the car singing on the top of my lungs to Janis Joplin's "Me and Bobby McGee" by the creepy old man who pulled up next to me.
  7. I did NOT finally finish my box of frozen organic chocolate oreos that I swore I would save for when my niece and nephew came over.
  8. And finally, I did NOT leave the house wearing jeans that were so stretched out it looked like I was carrying a load in my pants simply because I was too lazy to do laundry.

**What did you NOT do today??**

1 comment:

elise said...

No way... you would never do any of those things!