Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Book

I've been inspired, and so I must share.
As you know, my love for literature runs deep. And while I'm most passionate about classic literature, I also refuse to put myself in a box. After all, what makes one book "classic" and another just "regular". The concept is nonsense if you ask me. I desire to love and embrace all literature. I want to learn, grow, and challenge myself through the written word. And so my journey begins.
A friend of mine, and now a fellow blogger as well, recently wrote a post about a piece of literature she read- one in which I'm sure you've all heard of before, entitled "Eat, Pray, Love".
Ok I know what your thinking- that is NOT a Christian book. And your right, its not. But for months now I have continually been intrigued by the title and the pages beneath the cover. It wasn't until I read my friend's blog that I decided I needed to read it for myself. I'm excited about this journey, but mostly I'm excited to challenge and make stronger my own spiritual beliefs.
So here I go!
And I'd also like to leave you with the link to my friends blog post so you can read her beautifully written thoughts regarding this fascinating book.....
(Thanks KK for the inspiration!!)

1 comment:

K. King said...

yay blog-tagging inspiration! i'm so glad you are going to read it! Also honored you cited my blog hehe. Let me know what you think after (duh haha). It's a super interesting read.