Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break

Wait what?!?
It's what??
SPRING BREAK YOU SAY!?!?
That's right, Spring Break is officially here, and I for one am stoked to have 9 whole days off of school and work! I have absolutely no idea what I will do with my time, but I have a sneaking suspicion most of it will be spent reading, playing guitar, hanging with girlfriends, and sleeping. And to kick start this glorious break, I'm spending today with a few very special people-

~At 11:00 my lovely mentor is coming over for a cup of tea and some catching up.
~At 3:00 my fellow guitar playing and music loving friend is comin over for a little jam session.
~And this evening my girlfriend Kalie and I are going to have a much needed all girls night sleep over at my apartment- wine, movies, music, and laughter all included!
I am so very blessed to have such great friends in my life- all of whom consistently inspire me and challenge me on a daily basis.


Oh and I almost forgot- here's a special little shout out of thanks to my mom who for no reason at all, bought and shipped me my dream pair of rain boots I had been lusting over for weeks now.

Aren't they incredible?!? I'm totally in love.

No comments: