Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Colleen


Today I dedicate this bog to a dear friend of mine. A friend who knows me better than I know myself sometimes. A friend who has been there for me through thick and thin and continues to love and support me through all the decisions I make, good or bad.
I met Colleen about a year and a half ago, and ever since then we've been fast friends. As a matter of fact, Colleen is much more than a friend to me, she's family.
No matter how much time goes by, at any moment I know we can pick up the phone and start right where we left off with each other, and I for one love friendships like that.
Yes indeed Colleen is a wonderful friend.
I admire she strength, her determination, and her heart for the Lord.
No has taught me more about having the courage to be genuinely authentic in life, and for that I am so thankful.
The Lord truly blessed my life when he put her in my path.
Happy 25th Birthday Colleen!!!
I love you to pieces!
xoxoxo

No comments: