Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome Katie!!


Finding and catching up with old friends is one of the greatest joys in life.
I love it when someone a part of my past becomes a part of my present. In high school Katie and I were best friend. Inseparable really. We did everything together, and faithfully saw each other through the many ups and downs of high school life. Katie can make me laugh like nobodies business, and has an eerie ability to understand me even when I cant understand myself. Yesterday katie and I talked for the first time in 4 years, yet it felt as if not a day had passed. I love friendships like that. So after over an hour of catching up, Katie told me I had inspired her to start a blog.Of course being the avid blogger I am, I was thrilled to hear this news. I love following new blogs, and I just knew Katie and her adorable sense of humor would make a great asset to the blogging world. So here is an assignment for you my fellow blog followers, please do me a favor and check out Katie's blog.... you wont be disappointed.
Sit back, grab some coffee, and enjoy the reading the life of Katie!!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Marie said...

Emily! You have always known I'm crazy, but other people didn't. Beware viewers sometimes I'm in shock of my thoughts and daily actions