Monday, June 29, 2009

A Blogging Break

I know what your thinking.... its an absolute sin I haven't blogged in a few days. It's ok, you dont have to hide the fact that you thrive on reading "Daily Bread with Emily. You probably hang on every word, and gather much insight on what I have to say. I am quite wise like that. Anyway, as much as I'm obsessed and in love with blogging, life has been crazy lately here in the Valley of the Sun. Trying to balance school, new friends, finding a job, spending time with my sister and her family, and sleeping, has not been easy. There's much to blog but little time to do it in. Unfortunately, I need to get through this week before I'll have time to blog again. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Daily "Positive": I'm wearing a cute little outfit that makes me feel quite comfortable and confidant. I love it when your outfit just effortlessly comes together in the morning!

No comments: