Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy For A Weekend... Part One


One of the greatest joys in my life is being an Aunt.

There's really nothing quite like it in the world, and the best part is that I get to spoil them like there's no tomorrow!!

This weekend my sister and her husband went away for for two days to celebrate their 6th year of marriage, and while they're relaxing by the pool sipping margaritas, I'll be playing "mommy".

Right now the kids are napping, which means I get a few more minuets of peace and quiet before the little munchkins wake up and craziness ensues.

Who knows what the weekend will hold, but I'll be sure to keep you all updated with pictures and possibly even a short video or two... depending on how much energy I have left.

Wish me luck as I bravely take on two energetic kiddos under the age of 4....


No comments: