Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lazy Sundays



Nothin quite beats a lazy Sunday afternoon.


On second thought, maybe laying on a white sandy beach in Jamaca drinking a pina colada beats an ordinary everyday Sunday afternoon, but since it doesn't look like I'll be jet setting off to Jamacia anytime soon, a sunny Sunday with new friends is pretty darn good.

I love Sundays... have I mentioned that??


Well anyway, its true.What better way to spend your day than with a little worship, a great message, and some fellowship?

I have to say, I'm really beginning to feel at home at Highlands Church here in Scottsdale.

Despites its big and quite intimidating size, the people are friendly and the atomosphere is warm.


After church I went out to lunch with a few new friends

(special shout out to Siobhan and Abbey!)

We decided to eat at a cute new organic restaurant called The Herb Box.

The inside was filled with shabby chic/anthropologie inspired decor, and the food was delicious.

There's nothin quite like lunch with the girls on a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

What a wonderful way to spend the day....


Doesn't this hummus plate just make your mouth water?!?

*SIGH* I could live on hummus...

Acutally I could live on the little pieces of bread and pita triangles

(yay for carbs!)

No comments: