Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday

I can hardly believe its already June 1st as I sit here in my new apartment with my air conditioner blasting and organic homemade blueberry Popsicle in hand. Time sure does fly by when your busy having fun... or rather just plain busy. But regardless, life can get crazy sometimes, so join me in some therapeutic fun as I deny all the embarrassing things I've done in another round of Not Me Monday!
  1. I did NOT leave the house at 6:45am this morning in order to make it to my new summer school class.... without coffee much less!

  2. I did NOT nearly fall asleep during my first lecture due to the fact that I stayed up far too late last night watching the new completely cheesy 4 hour Lifetime movie "Maneater".

  3. I am NOT secretly proud of my mom who has now officially joined the blogging world by creating her own blog (with the help of my sister and I of course)... Click here to visit her site: http://www.sharonsemptynest.blogspot.com/

  4. I did NOT spend a good chunk of my evening coloring in a Barbi coloring book with Bella while watching Tom and Jerry cartoons.

  5. I did NOT later bribe Bella with an airhead candy in order to keep her quiet and happy until my sister came to pick her up.

  6. I am NOT panicking that my car is leaking some kind of fluid and I have to be a grown up and take it to a mechanic tomorrow morning.

  7. I am NOT obsessed with watching various Monday night reality TV shows such as The Bachelorette, John and Kate Plus 8, Here Comes the Newlyweds, and Cake Boss.

  8. I am NOT counting down the hours till I can get in comfy clothes, sit with my sister and a glass of wine, and watch the reality shows mentioned above.

No comments: