Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Home

Phew! I'm finally home. It was a wonderfully fun yet utterly exhausting weekend in San Diego. I hadnt seen my parents in a few weeks, so getting to spend one on one time with them was well worth the difficult 6 hour drive out. The drive to and from San Diego was most definitely the hardest part, as my only option was to sit squished between two large car seats filled with two adorably squirmy children, with a dog on my lap no less. Yes indeed we were all "snug as a bug in a rug". To my delight, however, the car ride became quite the bonding experience between Tirzah and Bella. No more than a week ago Bella refused to be in the same room as Tirzah, and continually screamed in her presence. But, by some chance miracle, Tirzah and Bella are now virtually inseparable. As a matter of fact, the entire car ride to San Diego consisted of Bella asking me to place Tirzah on her lap, followed by her squeezing the living daylights out of Tirzah, while simultaneously saying "I love her!" over and over. It was a precious sight to see.



No comments: