Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday



Its time for yet another round of Not Me Monday!!
So sit back, grab a glass of wine, and bask in the glory of denial.
  1. I did NOT stay up till midnight last night playing a frustrating yet oddly entertaining game of canasta with friends, when I knew I had to get up at 6am in order to make it to class on time. Nope, NOT me, I'm responsible remember??

  2. I did NOT pretty much fall asleep during lecture this morning due to the fact that I ran out of coffee and had to settle for herbal tea instead.

  3. I did NOT spend my afternoon wandering Walgreens while waiting to be seen at the Minuet Clinic for a nasty infection on my leg. And while I was NOT wondering the many fluorescent lit isles, I did NOT find and decide to buy the "Bumpit" hair invention as seen on infomercials. Nope, NOT me, I never fall for cheesy infomercial inventions.

  4. I was NOT later disappointed when I realized my long awaited Bumpit is a piece of crap that only seeks to make a tangled mess out of my lovely hair.

  5. I did NOT then have to go to my job interview looking like a squirrel had just made a nest out of my hair.

  6. I did NOT have a mini meltdown this evening over school work stress and my lack of a job situation.
  7. I was NOT secretly devestated when Ed left the Bachelorette tonight, but to make things even worse, I did NOT desperately attmpt to find him on the internet and then contact him once I found what I think was his e-mail. I would NEVER do that.... thats just plain crazy!!!

  8. And last but not least, I am NOT sitting here blogging while piles of laundry sit in my laundry room, dishes sit in my sink, and dog food sits on my floor. I would NEVER ignore a mess like that! Its just unsanitary!!

No comments: