Monday, June 8, 2009

Mundane Monday

In case you didn't already know, today is Monday, which typically means another hilarious rendition of "Not Me Monday".... but to be quite honest, I'm not feeling particularly funny at the moment. Nope, instead I've spent my evening cleaning my apartment, having girlfriends over for wine and hor d'oeuvres, and laughing my butt off until I almost peed my pants. After a few hours of quality girl time, nothing sounded better than comfy clothes, dimmed lights, and my Tivo'ed' episode of tonights Bachelorette. I know I know exciting right?? Nothing says nerd quite like looking forward to a quiet night at home with a few hours of reality television. But hey if your a nerd at heart, why hide it?? I embrace my inner nerd. That's right, I'm a reality TV watching, sweat pants wearing, childcare taking, chocolate eating, desert dwelling, perfectionist seeking, messy living, shower delaying, tattoo loving, Jesus following, photography obsessing, clothing buying, yoga posing, hair straightening, belly dancing, jewlery making, friendship thriving, body embracing, coffee gulping nerd who truly believes everything you could ever want or need in life can be found at Target. Alright so I officially have no idea where I was headed in this blog, but the commercial break is now over so I'm out. Have a wonderful night everyone!

No comments: