It truly is amazing to see the world through the eyes of a three year old.
I cant tell you how many "why" questions Bella has asked me in the last 24hrs, but we've gotta be up to at least a few thousand by now.
Every answer I gave was then followed by yet another curious question or funny response.
Indeed Bella has kept me laughing and running all day long, but I wouldnt have it any other way.
I learn a lot with Bella by my side.
They say God doesnt give us patients, instead He gives us opportunities to practice patients, and boy does Bella provide me with a plethora of opportunity.
But her larger than life personality and stubborn nature are qualities the Lord placed within her tiny beautiful spirit, and I for one love every part of who she is.
Here are a few things I've learned from my sweet little Bella this weekend:
- Coloring and painting are quite relaxing and therapeutic activities.
- Your day is always better when you start it off with a cold up of juice and some morning cartoons.
- Showers are WAY more fun with bubbles and kitchen cups to play with
- Dressing up like a princess is a real self esteem booster.
- Taking the dog for a walk is not simply a chore... its an adventure into the unknown world of the outdoors.
- A "boo boo" will automatically feel better if given a Popsicle to eat.
- Car rides are more enjoyable when singing funny songs at the top of your lungs.
- And finally, goodnight kisses are always a great way to end the day.