Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confessing Shame

I'm here to purge some shame today.
Its time to put away the embarrassment, embrace flaws, and seek to acknowledge imperfection. So here are a few qualities I'm always ashamed to admit, and always trying to change.
  1. I'm far too high maintenance. Needing 2 hours to get ready in the morning is ridiculous.
  2. I put more worth and value on the things I have and wear, rather than who I am on the inside.
  3. I let other people's opinions of me affect my mood.
  4. I have zero patients
  5. I try too hard sometimes.
  6. I'm a wee bit opinionated and tend to also be a wee bit close minded (understatement)
  7. I'm always concerned about my weight... do I weigh too much, too little?.... ahhh! I need balance
  8. I can be quite materialistic sometimes
  9. I judge others based on superficial things, instead viewing them as Christ sees them
  10. I'm a very jealous person

No comments: