I'm here to purge some shame today.
Its time to put away the embarrassment, embrace flaws, and seek to acknowledge imperfection. So here are a few qualities I'm always ashamed to admit, and always trying to change.
- I'm far too high maintenance. Needing 2 hours to get ready in the morning is ridiculous.
- I put more worth and value on the things I have and wear, rather than who I am on the inside.
- I let other people's opinions of me affect my mood.
- I have zero patients
- I try too hard sometimes.
- I'm a wee bit opinionated and tend to also be a wee bit close minded (understatement)
- I'm always concerned about my weight... do I weigh too much, too little?.... ahhh! I need balance
- I can be quite materialistic sometimes
- I judge others based on superficial things, instead viewing them as Christ sees them
- I'm a very jealous person