Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday



  1. did NOT find myself checking Facebook about a million times this week. Nope, NOT me... I'm a Facebook hater remember??

  2. I did NOT make homemade oatmeal on the stove the other day, and then leave the leftovers there for over 24hrs. That would just be unsanitary and totally NOT me.

  3. I did NOT attempt to clear up a zit on my forehead by putting toothpaste on it over night only to discover that by morning my zit remained unchanged, yet smelled minty fresh.

  4. I did NOT rip a fake flower out of an arrangement in my apartment and bobby-pin it to the side of my head in an attempt to rock my new bohemian chic look. And I certainly did NOT leave the house looking like I had a run-in with a shrub.

  5. I did NOT totally ball my eyes out watching the season finale of MTV's "16 and Pregnant". And I am NOT counting down the days till the reunion special airs.

  6. I did NOT procrastinate big time this weekend by continually putting off studying for the NET (nursing entrance exam). And I certainly did NOT spend my "study time" hanging with friends and drinking margaritas instead.

  7. I have NOT spent the past hour trying to dig a thorn out of my big toe with mini pliers from my jewelry making kit.

  8. And last but not least, I did NOT spend yesterday afternoon reading gossip magazines and watching recorded reality TV. I certainly do NOT condone those types of things.

No comments: