Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Busy Little Bees


Being that I'm horrendously sick today, I had decided to do nothing but sit on my couch and watch me some cheesy day-time television. While I was smack dap in the middle of vegging out this afternoon, my wonderful sister and her two little munchkins stopped by to check up me. What a great family I have!

While here, Bella and Tyler kept me laughing as they ran from room to room leaving their typical trail of destruction behind them. As my sister and I chatted it up on the couch, Bella somehow changed into her princess costume, managed to wrangle Tirzah and drag her around the apartment by her leash, put on gobs of lip gloss, rummaged through my pantry, ate a handful of animal cookies, and of course attempted to mop my kitchen floor. Ty on the other hand was busy pounding his toy hammer on every reachable hard surface, pushing buttons on the TV, rearranging my picture frames, opening every drawer, dumping my collectible wooden figurines in the toilet, and dunking his basket ball in his portable hoop. *PHEW* they were busy to say the least. And even though my apartment looked as if a tornado had swept through, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. You see, a mess can be cleaned up, but the memories I have of these typical everyday moments are going to last a lifetime. Besides, Ty's kisses and Bella's little voice saying "*gasp* its my Emily!!!!", totally makes up for the chaos they sometimes create. One thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment being an Aunt.

No comments: