Monday, July 6, 2009

Conversations with a 3 Year Old

On my way home from taking Bella to swim lessons, my heart melted when Bell and I had the most precious and yet hilarious conversations. It went a little something like this:

  • Bella: "Aunt Emily?"
  • Me: "Yes?"
  • Bella: "I love you"
  • Me: "Aww Bella, I love you too!!"
  • ***** I turn on some music (AKA: "I Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier" song) ******
  • Bella: "Is this your favorite song?"
  • Me: "Its one of my favorite songs - yes"
  • Bella: "Why?"
  • Me: "Well, it has a good beat"
  • Bella: "Do I have a good beat??"
  • Me: "Hmm, lets see. Can you sing me a song?"
  • Bella: "Yeah! How bout' Twinkle Twinkle??"
  • Me: "OK! Sing it for me sweetheart"
  • ****** Bella sings Twinkle Twinkle at the top of her lungs******
  • Bella: "Do I have a good beat?"
  • Me: "You have the best beat I've ever heard!!"

No comments: